Chickens and other birds are thought to have descended from dinosaurs through a series of genetic changes.
But by altering the DNA of chicken embryos in the early stages of their development, scientists are able to undo the progress made by evolution and give them qualities they lost millions of years ago…
…by altering parts of their DNA to resemble alligator genes before the beak began to develop, Dr Abzhanov and Harvard University graduate student Bhart-Anjan Bhullar were able to alter the development of chicken embryos so that they grew snouts instead.
The issue is obvious that what truly happened points to the fact that a designer can make changes in creatures.
There was no evolution involved in this. What was involved was intentional design on the part of the ones working with DNA.
- Scientists reverse evolution with snouted chicken (nycnyc.wordpress.com)
- Scientists reverse evolution with snouted chicken (telegraph.co.uk)
- Scientists Create Alligator-chickens (weeklyworldnews.com)
- Next up from science we shouldn’t do: Alligator chickens (inquisitr.com)
- Scientists Creating Alligator-Chickens [Science] (gawker.com)
- Scientists Monkey With Evolution, Produce “Snouted Chicken” (escapistmagazine.com)
- Crocochicken (theness.com)
- The Theory Of Evolution is a Belief System, not a Science (freechristianteaching.wordpress.com)